Simple UI framework, for a simple web application. It's meant to be used together with UX Framework to provide a simple structure for rapid prototyping.
There are currently four variants of the stylesheet:
- layout.css - The "original" one, considered to be typographic
- layout.flat.css - Flat design style focused in vibrant and colorful application
- layout.modern.css - Modern design created for minimalist and simple applications
- layout.webook.css - Stylesheet created for the webook application
Extra files exist with specific purposes:
- layout.data.css - Data processing and showing related styles
- layout.extras.css - Extra domain specific styles that should be applied across multiple base styles
- layout.legacy.css - Legacy fixes for older browsers
- layout.printing.css - Printing related styles
Other unofficially supported stylesheets exist for random usage:
- layout.typo.css - Special stylesheet with typographic focus
The current recommended version of jQuery for the best behavior and compatibility is the 1.4.2.
Layout Framework is currently licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.